The harness has very little metal and none above the waist. Leather insulators protect the body from conduction.
- Meets Arc Flash ASTM F887-05 40cal/cm2 arc flash criteria
- No metal above the waist
- Leather insulators behind other hardware
- Web Loop instead of metal D-ring
- Wide nylon strap construction
- EZ Stop II Shock Absorbing Lanyard 1220861
- Web Loop for non-metal connection to harness
- Limits arresting forces to 900 lbs. or less
- Meets ASTM F887-05 40cal/cm2 arc flash standard criteria
- 6 ft. in length
Kit Part Number:
1150054 - Universal
1150058 - X-Large
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||5.4000|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI, ASTM|
|Harness Style||Arc Flash|
|Connection Points||Dorsal Web Loop|
|Leg Straps||Pass-Thru Buckle|
|Webbing Material||Nylon (Arc Flash)|
|Weight Capacity||310 Pounds|
|Hi-Vis ANSI Rating||No|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: Delta Arc Flash Harness, Lanyard, and Bag Kit 1150054
Protecta PRO 100 Pct Tie-Off Stretch Shock Absorbing Lanyard 1340161$105.00 As low as: $82.25
DBI-SALA Nano-Lok 6 ft. SRL Aluminum Rebar Hook 3101236$187.00 As low as: $169.00
Total Price $540.00
Total Price Excl. Tax: $540.00 Incl. Tax: $540.00
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.