This self-closing/self-locking gate offers increased safety and security against rollout, particularly when used in situations where the connectors are not compatible. While this is not recommended practice, it happens often enough that the ANSI group felt the need to make this upgrade to the Z359 standard.
- Steel construction for durability, electroplated for corrosion resistance
- User-friendly design for simple operation even while wearing gloves
- High strength construction with a minimum tensile strength of 5,000 lbs in tension
- Compatible with most connecting rings, but also has additional application when used on large diameter rebar or other anchor point where a standard carabiner won't do the trick
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and the stringent new ANSI Z359-2007
2000108 - Old part number
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||2.2000|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: DBI-SALA Steel Saflok Carabiner 2-3/16 in. Gate Opening 2000114
Miller Titan 6 ft. Tie-Back Web Lanyard T6111TB-Z7/6FTAF$55.75 As low as: $52.75
3M Speedglas Sound-Dampening Breathing Tube SG-50W (1/Case)$109.60
Total Price $249.35
Total Price Excl. Tax: $249.35 Incl. Tax: $249.35
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.