Includes: 300 ft. (92 m) rescue and descent kit with rescue wheel, humidity storage case, two 4 ft. (1.2m) anchor slings, one 2.5 ft. (0.76m) anchor sling, three carabiners, edge protector, pulley, rope grab and carrying bag.
- Emergency rescue and evacuation from a wide variety of elevated work areas
- Fully automatic controlled descent
- Bidirectional design enables multiple rescues
- Built-in rescue lifting wheel
- Humidity resistant storage case with external humidity indicator
- 300 ft. (92 m) 3/8" (9.5 mm) kernmantle rope lifeline
- Rated for up to 1,640 ft. (500 m) height for one user, 575 ft. (175 m) for two users
- Compact and lightweight design
- High strength corrosion resistant construction
- Integrated rope ears
- Dual brake design
- Equipped with i-Safe
- Kit also contains 3 anchor slings, 3 carabiners, pulley, edge protector, rope grab and carrying bag
3326300 - 300 ft. (92 m) Lifeline Rollgliss R550 Rescue Unit with Case
|Product Weight (lbs.)||42.9|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||43.4000|
|Climbing Device Type||No|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.