Idea for temporary fall protection in hard to reach areas such as on offshore oil rigs, or in the many places that need to be reached in an petrochemical plant. The installation of the EZ-Line Lifeline System can be completed in the following four easy steps:
- Attach the lifeline with the carabiner to an anchorage connector.
- Depress the locking button allowing cable to lengthen and walk to the next anchorage point.
- Attach the housing/case with carabiner to the anchorage connector.
- Turn the crank handle to cause tension on the lifeline.
- Customize your length up to 60 ft.
- The unit has built in pre-tension and impact indicators
- Provides hands free mobility for 2 users per span
|Product Weight (lbs.)||33.00|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||35.0000|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Regular Price: $624.00
Sale Price $576.00
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: DBI-SALA EZ-Line 7605060 Retractable Horizontal Lifeline System
Protecta 6 ft. Cable Tie-Off Adaptor 2100193$42.50 As low as: $38.50
Allegro 8 in. Vinyl-Coated Polyester Duct (25 ft.) 9500-25$150.00
Total Price $1,537.50
Total Price Excl. Tax: $1,537.50 Incl. Tax: $1,537.50
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.