- Retracts and expands from 2 1/2 ft. to 6 ft. as you move
- Reduces tripping hazards by keeping the lanyard taut and close to the worker's body at all times
- Allows worker to adjust the retraction to any length between 2 1/2 and 6 feet
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI, and the NEW stringent 2007 ANSI Z359
- Webbing: 1 3/8 in. wide polyester web, shock absorber is 1 3/4 in. nylon webbing
- Housing: Polycarbonate thermoplastic
- Retraction Spring: Carbon Steel
- Hook: Forged Alloy steel or aluminum, 5000 lbs. minimum tensile strength.
- Capacity: 310 lbs.
- Total Weight: 2 lbs.
- Length: Retractable-2 1/2 – 6 ft.
- Max arresting force: 900 lbs.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||2.0|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||2.5000|
|Weight Capacity||310 Pounds|
|Lifeline Material||Nylon Webbing|
|Webbing Material||Polyester (Standard)|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI|
|100% Tie Off||Yes|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
- This lanyard isn't rated for tie back operation. Please use our search tool for "tie back" and you'll see the options we have available.
- This Item: DBI-SALA EZ Stop Retrax With Double Legs 1241480
Miller Titan Non Stretch Full Body Harness T4007/UAK$53.00 As low as: $50.25
DBI-SALA Webbing Tie-Off Adapter 1003000$46.75 As low as: $44.50
Total Price $253.75
Total Price Excl. Tax: $253.75 Incl. Tax: $253.75
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.