The Force2 Lanyard features our patented self-locking snap hooks which are widely recognized in the industry for their user friendly operation and are preferred by safety professionals and workers alike. The hooks are specifically designed to allow you to open and connect them without getting your thumb or fingers in the way, even with gloves on.
- 6 ft. (1.8 m) double-leg 100 percent tie-off lanyard
- Can be used for 12 ft. free fall (3.6m) and dual capacity rated
- Stretches in reaction to your movements
- Integrated D-rings on each leg end for rescue
- Extremely compact and lightweight
- Exclusive Hi-10 Vectran energy absorption system
- Elastic polyester webbing
- User friendly self locking snap hook at center
- Saflok-Max self-locking steel rebar hook at leg ends
- Built-in reflective materials
- Impact indicator
- Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe
Replaces part 1242551
|Product Weight (lbs.)||7.8|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||8.3000|
|Weight Capacity||420 Pounds|
|Webbing Material||Polyester (Standard)|
|100% Tie Off||Yes|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.