- 6 feet (1.8m) double-leg 100% tie-off lanyard with PVC coated shock pack
- Force2 dual capacity rated for 12 feet free fall (3.6m) for 130-310 lbs (59-141 kg); 6 feet (1.8m) free fall for 311-420 lbs. (141-191 kg)
- Expands to 6 feet (1.8m) when taut and contracts to 4-1/2 feet (1.4m). Reduces dragging, snags and trip falls
- Tech-Lite aluminum D-rings on each leg end for rescue
- Abrasion-resistant polyester webbing
- Unique controlled tearing action rapidly extends to absorb energy during fall, limits arresting forces to safe levels
- User-friendly self-locking snap hooks at center automatically snaps shut for added safety; easily adjustable with gloves on
- Self-locking aluminum rebar hooks at leg ends with large 2.5 inch (62.5mm) opening fits over large anchorage structures
- Impact indicator allows user to identify when to inspect and replace lanyard
- i-Safe holds RFID identification tag for recording and storing data on inspections
- Meets ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.13, ASTM F887, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502
|Product Weight (lbs.)||3.70|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||4.2000|
|Weight Capacity||310 Pounds|
|Lifeline Material||Polyester Webbing|
|Webbing Material||Polyester (Standard)|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI, ASTM|
|100% Tie Off||Yes|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.