- Compact and lightweight, world’s smallest shock absorber
- 1-3/8″ (3.5cm) polyester tubular webbing, expands and contracts in reaction to your movements
- Repel water-repellent coating
- Exclusive Hi-10 Vectran energy absorption system delivers excellent abrasion/cut/chemical resistance and immediately extends and absorbs energy during a fall to limit arresting forces to safe levels
- Double leg 100% tie-off style allows moving from one location to another, staying tied-off at all times
- Aluminum snap hook at one end, aluminum rebar snap hook (2 1/2″ opening) at leg ends
- Built-in reflective materials integrated for enhanced visibility in low light conditions
- Impact indicator
- Velcro protected label, equipped with i-Safe for storing information
- Length: 6 ft. (1.8m)
- Capacity 130-310 lbs. (59-141kg) for 12 ft. (3.7m) free fall
- Capacity 310-420 lbs. (141-190kg) for 6 ft. (1.8m) free fall when tying off at your feet
- Meets ANSI Z359.13, A10.32, OSHA, and Capital Safety standards
|Product Weight (lbs.)||4.2|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||4.7000|
|Weight Capacity||310 Pounds|
|Lifeline Material||Polyester Webbing|
|Webbing Material||Polyester (Standard)|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI, ASTM|
|100% Tie Off||Yes|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: DBI-SALA EZ-Stop 100 Pct. Tie Off Shock Absorbing Lanyard 1246145
Coretex Professional Outdoor Skin Protection Kit 91550$10.45 As low as: $9.85
Stewart R. Browne Model Stand Light XP400-50P-TR$1,481.00
Total Price $1,788.45
Total Price Excl. Tax: $1,788.45 Incl. Tax: $1,788.45
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.