- Hybrid shoulder, back and leg comfort padding
- Stand-up Tech-Lite aluminum back D-ring
- Tech-Lite aluminum front and suspension D-rings
- Body belt/hip pad with Tech-Lite aluminum side D-rings
- Equipment Loops
- Duo-Lok quick connect leg and torso straps
- Repel webbing
- Built-in lanyard keepers
- Impact Indicator
- Built-in reflective materials
Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe
Lightweight, moisture wicking and breathable padding with soft edging wraps around the wearer for the ultimate in comfort, security and no-tangle donning.
Stand-up Tech-Lite aluminum back D-ring:
Patented spring-loaded design automatically stands-up ensuring fast, easy and safe connections to your fall arrest system.
Tech-Lite aluminum front and suspension D-rings:
Versatile frontal D-ring locations are ideal for ladder climbing, descent, rescue or work positioning tasks.
Body belt/hip pad with Tech-Lite aluminum side D-rings:
Provides hip D-rings ideal for positioning, additional back lumbar support and tool carrying options.
Three equipment loops with protective sheathing provide easy access to extra tools and gear.
Duo-Lok quick connect leg and torso straps:
Lightweight one-handed use with memory fit web-lock ensures fast, non-slipping connections.
Water repellent to reduce attraction of mold and dirt – also has more abrasion resistance.
Built-in lanyard keepers:
Molded lanyard keepers hold your unused snap hooks and break away to avoid trip hazards.
Rip-stitch indicators allow you to inspect the harness at a glance, for prior damaging impact loads.
Built-in reflective materials:
Integrated on legs, chest, shoulders and back for enhanced visibility in low light conditions.
Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe:
A hip pad snap closure protects harness labels and holds an i-Safe identification tag for recording and storing information on inspections.
- Capacity: 420 lbs. (190 kg)
- Leg Strap Buckle Type: Duo-Lok Quick Connect
- Padding Location: Shoulder/Back and Leg, Back/Hip
- Web: Repel Polyester
- Leg Buckle: Zinc Plated Steel, E-Coat, Aluminum, Stainless Steel
- Torso Buckle: Zinc Plated Steel, E-Coat, Aluminum, Stainless Steel
- Padding: Nylon, Polyester, Aerospace Mesh, EVA Foam
- Web Keeper: Nylon, Elastic
- Standards: OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.1, ANSI Z359.3, ANSI Z359.4, NFPA 1983-06
1113345 - Small
1113346 - Medium
1113347 - Large
1113348 - Extra-Large
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||5.5000|
|Connection Points||Back Dorsal D-Ring, Front D-Ring, Side Positioning D-Rings|
|Belt Option||Belt Included|
|Hi-Vis ANSI Rating||No|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: DBI-SALA ExoFit NEX Rope Access/Rescue Harness 111334
Latchways RH2 R20 PRD (Personal Rescue Device) in XL 68202-00XLUS$1,264.00 As low as: $1,196.00
RAE Systems Trichloroethylene 5 - 100 ppmv Tubes 10-119-20 (10/Box)$35.00
Total Price $1,635.00
Total Price Excl. Tax: $1,635.00 Incl. Tax: $1,635.00
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.