- Arc flash rated
- Nomex/Kevlar material provides shoulder, back and leg comfort padding
- Tech-Lite stand-up PVC coated aluminum back D-ring
- Body belt/hip pad with PVC coated Tech-Lite aluminum side D-rings
- Duo-Lok quick connect chest and leg straps
- Leather insulators
- Nomex/Kevlar fiber webbing
- Built-in lanyard keepers
- Revolver vertical torso adjusters
- Impact Indicator
- Integrated flame resistant trauma straps
- Built-in reflective materials
Resistant up to 40 cal/cm2 making it ideal for use where high voltage electricity is a concern.
Nomex/Kevlar material provides shoulder, back and leg comfort padding:
Lightweight and flame resistant padding with soft edging wraps around the wearer for the ultimate in comfort, security and no-tangle donning.
Tech-Lite stand-up PVC coated aluminum back D-ring:
Non-conductive spring-loaded design automatically stands-up ensuring fast, easy and safe connections to your fall arrest system.
Body belt/hip pad with PVC coated Tech-Lite aluminum side D-rings:
Provides non-conductive hip D-rings ideal for positioning, additional back lumbar support and tool carrying options.
Duo-Lok quick connect chest and leg straps:
Lightweight one-handed use with memory fit web-lock ensures fast, non-slipping connections.
Insulators behind exposed hardware prevent contact with body during "hot" situations.
Nomex/Kevlar fiber webbing:
Nomex fiber exterior with Kevlar fiber core provides ultimate flame resistance.
Built-in lanyard keepers:
Molded lanyard keepers hold your unused snap hooks and break away to avoid trip hazards.
Revolver vertical torso adjusters:
Simple and fast adjustment eliminates loose ends, locks into place preventing slippage and completes 5-point adjustment system.
Rip-stitch indicators allow you to inspect the harness at a glance, for prior damaging impact loads.
Integrated flame resistant trauma straps:
Provide an adjustable, continuous loop for post fall, minimizing suspension trauma.
Built-in reflective materials:
Integrated on legs, chest, shoulders and back for enhanced visibility in low light conditions.
Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe:
A flame resistant Velcro cover protects harness labels and holds an i-Safe identification tag for recording and storing information on inspections.
- Capacity: 420 lbs. (190 kg)
- Leg Strap Buckle Type: Duo-Lok Quick Connect
- Web Keeper: Nomex Elastic
- Padding: Nomex/Kevlar, EVA Foam
- Leg,Chest, and Torso Buckle: Zinc Plated Steel, E-Coat, Aluminum, Stainless Steel
- Standards: OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.1, ANSI Z359.3, ANSI Z359.4
1113315 - Small
1113316 - Medium
1113317 - Large
1113318 - Extra Large
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||7.0000|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI|
|Harness Style||Construction Vest-Style|
|Connection Points||Side Positioning D-Rings|
|Leg Straps||Quick-Connect Buckle|
|Webbing Material||Nomex / Kevlar (FR and Arc Flash)|
|Weight Capacity||420 Pounds|
|Hi-Vis ANSI Rating||No|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: DBI-SALA ExoFit NEX Arc Flash Construction Style Positioning Harness
FendAll 461 Wall Station with 32 oz. Bottle$27.50
Confined Space Sign - Bilingual - Authorized Personnel Only SBMCSP141V$12.50
Total Price $799.00
Total Price Excl. Tax: $799.00 Incl. Tax: $799.00
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.