Adjust the harness once, and it becomes like a slip-on: quick connect buckles and a special ‘revolver’ memory torso adjustment system allow you to get in and out of the harness with ease. On top of all this there are suspension relief straps that allow the wearer to take pressure off the legs in case of a fall, allowing greater comfort until rescue arrives.
The patented i-Safe equipment tracking system is built into the ExoFit range of harnesses. Using a battery-free RFID (radio frequency ID) tag you can log equipment checks and maintenance automatically via DBI-SALA’s online portal.
Ideal for a range of tower climbing and construction sites the ExoFit Nex Construction is a great all-day harness for anyone performing cellphone engineering, wind energy installation, tree care or petrochemical engineering (on refineries, gas works or oil rigs) and rope access operations.
- High-tech materials - With so many D-rings weight can be important, that’s why DBI-SALA utilize military grade Tech-Lite aluminum for each, giving you the highest strength to weight ratio available.
- Flexibility - With a front D-ring for ladder safety attachment and side D-rings for positioning, you have lots of flexibility. The DBI-SALA Construction Harness can be used for work positioning on a tower as well as rescue operations. What’s more, the rear D-ring is spring-loaded to stand-up for easy tie-off to a lanyard or lifeline.
- Padded comfort - A large hip-pad provides support for construction and positioning work, giving you that extra bit of comfort for long jobs.
- High weight capacity - Capable of holding up to 420lbs in weight, you have ample ability for carrying your tools and gear on the harness without going over the weight limit.
- Tool connections - Tool loops are included with the harness for easy attachment.
- Super comfort - For comfort there is mesh padding on the shoulder, leg and waist. These straps are breathable and wick away moisture to prevent chafing as well has having special ‘soft-edging’ to prevent them cutting in. The shoulder straps themselves feature reinforced caps to protect you when carrying heavy equipment.
1113151 - Small
1113154 - Medium - SHIPS SAME DAY
1113157 - Large
1113160 - Extra Large
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||9.0000|
|Connection Points||Back Dorsal D-Ring, Front D-Ring, Side Positioning D-Rings|
|Webbing Material||Polyester (Standard)|
|Weight Capacity||420 Pounds|
|Hi-Vis ANSI Rating||No|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
- Yes, pouches can be added to this harness. They attach to the belt.
- This Item: DBI-SALA ExoFit NEX Construction Harness Front-Back-Side D-Ring
RAE Systems ToxiRAE Pro PID for Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)$1,750.00
BW GasAlert Extreme CO H2-Resistant 0-1000 ppm Gas Monitor GAXT-M2-DL
Regular Price: $410.00
Sale Price $364.00
Total Price $2,509.00
Total Price Excl. Tax: $2,509.00 Incl. Tax: $2,509.00
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.