- Heavy duty rescue/rigging haul system with lifting and lowering capabilities
- Pre-rigged packaged rescue/rigging solution
- Manually controlled ascent and descent
- 4:1 mechanical advantage (6:1 Also Available)
- Unique auto lock mechanism
- 50m kernmantle rope lifeline with a 10m working length
- Twisted progress capture head
- Integral rope guides for smooth operation prevents overlapping and twisting of rope
- High strength corrosion resistant construction
- Packed in a protective rugged kit bag
- Other lengths available to suit your specific needs.
- Meets CE 2056, NFPA 1983, EN 1496, EN 567, EN 12278, and Capital Safety standards.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||20|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||20.5000|
|Climbing Device Type||No|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.