The DBI-SALA rope positioning lanyard conforms to OSHA and CSA regulations including OSHA 1910.268(g), 1926.502(e), 1926.959, and CSA Z259.11. It keeps you perfectly positioned to complete your work, while being light enough to carry up without being a hindrance. The rope adjuster, like the carabiners, is made of machined aluminum and has a blue anodized finish.
- Abrasion resistant - a protective sleeve prolongs life of the rope
- Wear indicator - white core signals user when product needs to be taken out of service
- Easily adjustable - smooth action of rope adjuster makes positioning quick and easy
- Total weight capacity - 310 lbs.
- Meets applicable OSHA and CSA standards
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||2.5500|
|Weight Capacity||310 Pounds|
|Lifeline Material||Synthetic Rope|
|Webbing Material||Polyester (Standard)|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, CSA|
|100% Tie Off||No|
There are no product questions yet.
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.