- Swiveling design provides 360 degree mobility
- Lightweight system installs in minutes with no special tools
- Portable design and reusable on sloped or flat structural standing seam roofs
- Designed to use with Ultra-Lok self retracting lifelines (NOT included - must be purchased separately)
- Telescoping adjustment legs fit 24 inch, 30 inch, 32 inch, and 36 inch seam spacing
- Meets OSHA and ANSI requirements
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||51.0000|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Regular Price: $1,416.00
Sale Price $1,269.00
- The 2013675 roof anchor is indeed attached by tightening 4 clamps on to the standing metal seam. The torque spec is 75 ft lbs. I checked with Capital Safety about whether the clamping would leave marks or abrasion on the metal roof. While they had no customer feedback about this aspect of using the anchor, it seems certain to me that the potential for scraping or marring the painted surface is absolutely there. Since this will likely not be the only bit of metal-to-metal contact during your job, I would suggest having touch up paint handy.
- This Item: DBI-SALA Standing Seam Roof Anchor 2103675
Draeger Pac Replacement H2S LC Sensor 6811525$164.00
GRILLON HOOK Adjustable Lanyard with Handle and Protective Sheath L52H$205.00
Total Price $849.00
Total Price Excl. Tax: $849.00 Incl. Tax: $849.00
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.