For added versatility, the portable and reusable concrete anchor can be used over and over for vertical or overhead ceiling concrete applications. It incorporates an exclusive quick-release button boosting productivity by providing immediate anchor removal where other anchors bring work to a standstill. Our anchor virtually eliminates the need for tools to remove a stuck anchor from the hole – No more jobsite scavenger hunts to locate a hammer and a punch to remove a stuck anchor! The anchor was designed with strength and flexibility in mind. It is 5,000 lb. (22kN) rated, and an ideal connection point for a personal fall arrest system, work positioning system, personnel riding system, rescue system, or end anchors for a horizontal lifeline system. In addition, a truly “compatible” connection ring unlike any other on the market makes tying off to this device safe and secure.
- Provides a safe, fall arrest rated 5,000 lb. (22 kN) anchor point for vertical or overhead/ceiling concrete applications
- Portable and reusable anchor can be removed and simply re-installed in a new location for added jobsite flexibility and lower overall cost of ownership
- Exclusive quick-release button boosts productivity by providing immediate anchor removal for added worker satisfaction
- Virtually eliminates the need for tools to remove a stuck anchor from the hole, giving the user instant mobility
- Unique forged connection ring provides a compatible tie-off point for your personal fall arrest system for added safety
- Load cable and chock release cables are shielded from damage caused by grinding against the concrete lip of the hole for a longer service life
- Exclusive pivoting easy-grip handle provides cable bend protection for added safety and longer service life
- Constructed of stainless steel, aluminum and other non-corrosive materials for a longer service life
- Designed for use in cured concrete with a compression strength of at least 3,000 psi (2,685 kPa)
- Meets or exceeds all applicable standards including OSHA 1926.502, ANSI Z359.1-2007 and A10.32-2004
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||1.0000|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Regular Price: $1,416.00
Sale Price $1,269.00
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: DBI-SALA Reusable Concrete Anchor 2100085
RKI Eagle and Eagle 2 Carbon Monoxide Replacement Sensor 65-2005RK $195.00
E-A-R Push In Foam Earplugs - 200 Pair/Box$57.75
Total Price $392.75
Total Price Excl. Tax: $392.75 Incl. Tax: $392.75
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.