Should a fall occur, the lanyard and the energy absorbing system will activate, stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels. Patented self-locking snap hooks which are widely recognized in the industry for their user friendly operation and are preferred by safety professionals and workers alike. Specifically designed to allow you to open and connect the hook without getting your thumb or fingers in the way - even with gloves on.
- 6 ft. (1.8m) single-leg lanyard
- 7/32 in. vinyl-covered galvanized steel cable
- Extremely compact and lightweight
- 310 lb. total capacity
- Exclusive Hi-10 Vectran energy absorption system
- 1/4 in. (6.3mm) vinyl covered cable
- User friendly self locking snap hooks at each end
- Built-in reflective materials
- Impact indicator
- Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||2.8000|
|Weight Capacity||310 Pounds|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI|
|100% Tie Off||No|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: DBI-SALA EZ-Stop 6 ft. Shock Absorbing Cable Lanyard 1246188
Klein Tools MM200 Replacement Fuse Kit 69194$10.30
3M Speedglas Sound-Dampening Breathing Tube SG-50W (1/Case)$109.60
Total Price $231.90
Total Price Excl. Tax: $231.90 Incl. Tax: $231.90
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.