Every DBI-SALA lanyard combines super strength and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All lanyard hardware is proof tested to meet or exceed industry standards before you even get it. Standard on all DBI-SALA lanyards are our patented, user-friendly self locking snap hooks. They allow you to open and close the hook even with gloves on without getting your thumb or fingers in the way. They are industry preferred.
- Expands to 6 ft. and contracts to 4-1/2 ft. in reaction to your movements
- Reduces trip fall hazards, dragging and snagging for complete freedom of movement
- Twin-leg 100 percent tie-off style helps you remain connected at all times
- Easy to use self locking snap hooks at center and flat steel hooks (2-1/4 in. opening) at the leg ends
- Additional d-ring extension attached to the lanyard enabling proper connection to an SRL with the lanyard attached to the harness back d-ring
- Abrasion resistant tubular webbing for durability and longevity
- Impact indicator allows user to visually inspect unit for a fall
- Limits arresting forces to 900 lbs. or less
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||7.0000|
|Weight Capacity||310 Pounds|
|Webbing Material||Polyester (Standard)|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI|
|100% Tie Off||Yes|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.