Carbon monoxide can accumulate anywhere in a confined space. It is odorless, colorless, and tasteless and is slightly lighter than air. CO is extremely hard to detect and the ToxiRAE II Monitor is an invaluable tool for the safety of your workers.
The ToxiRAE II Carbon Monoxide Monitor detects in the range of 0-500 ppm with a resolution of 1.
The ToxiRAE II CO Monitor attaches to clothing with a strong metal alligator clip, keeping it close enough to warn of dangers but out of the way while you work.
- Large, easy-to-read continuous display of gas concentration in ppm
- Displays STEL, TWA, peak values, alarm minutes used, and holds peak values
- 2 year warranty
- IP rating 65
- Field replaceable filter and battery
- Varying audio alarm signals for different alarm conditions
- Bright red flashing alarm
- Loud 90 dB buzzer
- Built-in vibration alarm
- Simple calibration
- Durable, highly impact-resistant, carbon-loaded ABS housing
- High resistance to RF interference
- Hands-free use: can clip onto hardhat, shirt pocket, shoulder strap or belt
- Sensor as specified (sensors are not interchangeable)
- Operation and maintenance manual
- Rugged stainless steel belt clip / hardhat adapter
- Wrist strap
- Calibration gas test adapter
- High capacity Lithium battery installed
RAE Systems ToxiRAE II Carbon Monoxide 0-500 ppm Toxic Gas Monitor ToxiRAE II Single Gas Monitors
ToxiRAE II Single Gas Monitors Video Transcript
Hi, this is Rick Pedley and welcome to PK Safety.
00:06 Today we're going to show you a single gas monitor that offers exceptional value at a disposable detector price; The ToxiRAE II from RAE Systems.
00:14 Most single gas monitors in this price range fall well short of the features you'll get with the ToxiRAE II. Unlike similarly priced disposable detectors, this monitor has no pre-programmed expiration date and gives you the ability to easily replace its lithium battery in the field. This means you'll get the full life of the sensor with the ability to turn the unit on and off as needed, whenever and wherever needed.
00:37 Another advantage to the ToxiRAE II, is that it features a continuous display of gas concentrations. For the money, you won't find many detectors that offer this ability. It comes in a dozen configurations and is perfect for a wide variety of applications. It's durable enough to meet IP-65 specifications and is designed to handle tough working environments. If you come in contact with dangerous gasses, rest assured that the monitors 90 decibel, vibrating and flashing alarms will warn you immediately.
If you're looking for a full-featured monitor with just slightly more investment than a disposable, then the ToxiRAE II is a great choice.
Thanks for watching, and as always if you have questions please feel free to give us a call or visit us online at pksafety.com.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||0.3|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||3.0000|
Nice little unit Review by Patrick S.
We purchased these units to measure the CO exhausted from our propane burnishers when buffing the floors. Unlike the units which cost a little less, this monitor can be shut off and doesn't have a pre-determined end of life. This alone is worth the extra money if you ask me. The unit is compact, easy to use, and seems pretty durable. We did purchase the optional case as well just in case it should take a fall. We just received the unit only 1 month ago so the long term durability is unknown for us; but so far it is working great.
good size, easy to use, well made
(Posted on 8/19/2013)
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Regular Price: $220.00
Sale Price $149.00
- The ToxiRAE II requires periodic calibration with equipment not supplied with the monitor. You’ll need a 1LPM regulator (for most gasses) and a cylinder of calibration gas that matches the sensor type of your ToxiRAE II (H2S ToxiRAE II means you need H2S calibration gas) Here’s a link to the most popular regulator http://www.gassniffer.com/raesysreg1lp.html Please give us a call regarding the gas.
- This Item: RAE Systems ToxiRAE II Carbon Monoxide 0-500 ppm Toxic Gas Monitor
RAE Systems Protective Rubber Boot For ToxiRAE 045-3042-000$37.00
RAE Systems Replacement Lithium Battery 500-0076-100$35.00
Total Price $347.00
Total Price Excl. Tax: $347.00 Incl. Tax: $347.00
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.