Measuring ozone in the range of 0-1 ppm, with a low alarm level at 0.1 ppm and high alarm level at 0.2 ppm, the GasAlert Extreme Gas Monitor has both sensitivity and durability. When gas levels reach alert thresholds for ozone, the monitor vibrates, lights up, and lets out of a 95 dB audible alarm to notify workers even in noisy work areas.
The GasAlert Extreme features a durable IP 66/67 and impact-resistant housing. The monitor also features standard data logging, a durable steel alligator back clip, and a live digital readout of gas levels.
NOTE: Not compatible with BW's MicroDock II. Please contact our product experts for an alternative calibration and charging dock.
Use the hands-free Hard Hat Clip carrying accessory GA-HC-1 with any of the BW single gas monitors.
- Constant gas level readout
- Ozone detected between 0-1.0 ppm
- Replaceable battery and sensor
- Vibrating, light, and 95 dB audible alarm
- Steel back clip
- IP 66/67 for dust and water protection
GasAlert Extreme Data Sheet:
GAXT-G-DL - Yellow
GAXT-G-DL-B - Black
|Product Weight (lbs.)||0.18|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||0.7000|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Regular Price: $1,620.00
Sale Price $1,435.00
- These monitors are intended to be used as safety monitors, the alarms can't be turned off.
- Yes, the BW GasAlert Extreme gas detectors are rated for hazardous environments, including explosive atmospheres. Ratings include UL and ATEX among others.
For reference, I have attached the data sheet, which details the various approvals and ratings.
Please let me know if this answers your question.
- Calibration guidelines from BW Honeywell are once every 180 days. A digital display of ‘days remaining’ until calibration is due shows of start-up. You may calibrate more frequently if desired, and it is suggested that you bump test before each use.
The sensor on the GasAlert Extreme Ozone monitor is warranted for 1 year. How long it lasts beyond that is subject to many variables, so hard to say. The sensor is replaceable, and part number is SR-G04.
The battery lasts about 1.5 years, is also replaceable, and uses the Energizer 1CR2 battery.
Are sensors calibrated to NIST-traceable standards? The method for calibrating ozone instruments is a little different. We usually provide cal gas cylinders, however ozone won’t last when stored. So, the standard is to use a ‘ozone gas generator’. We carry a unit from Advanced Calibration Designs (ACD). The unit is adjustable for concentration from 0.2ppm – 1.0ppm. After 100 hours of operation, the unit is returned to the factory for certification. Total life is approx 500 hours. Output accuracy +/- 10%, and is traceable to NIST. A certification to that effect accompanies the generator.
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.