The highly durable, IP 66/67 rated housing protects the sensors from impact, dust, and water. Complete with stainless steel alligator clip, a calibration/test cap and hose, and a manual, the GasAlert is an excellent long-term investment in safety.
- 0-1,000 ppm measuring range
- real-time readouts of CO gas
- Replaceable batteries and sensors
- Comes fully calibrated, with a charged battery, ready to use out of the box
- Low alarm at 35 ppm, high alarm at 200 ppm.
- Simple calibration
- IP 66/67
- Multi-language functionality
- Includes calibration cap and hose
- Compatible with MicroDock II
- Compatible with hands-free Hard Hat Clip carrying accessory
- Available in black or yellow
GAXT-M-DL - Yellow
GAXT-M-DL-B - Black (6 day lead time)
|Product Weight (lbs.)||0.2|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||0.7000|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
- The sensors on the GasAlert Extreme are warranted for 2 years. However, we have found the CO sensors to last quite a bit longer, with 3-5 years not being uncommon. The life span may be affected by different types of exposure, but hard to say exactly what. The response time will start to get a bit slower as they reach the end, until finally they won’t calibrate. The carbon monoxide sensor can then be replaced, or purchase a new instrument.
- The BW GasAlert Extreme CO detector is rated up to 122 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The BW GasAlert Extreme CO monitor comes already calibrated. A calibration certificate is included with every monitor. Look for a small (business card size) paper with cal date info in the gas detector box.The detector should be calibrated every 6 months (180 days) at a minimum. You may note that the LCD screen displays a 180 day countdown. This time interval starts from the manufacture date, so you will generally find something less than 180 days when you start. We move these pretty fast, so I wouldn’t expect more than around 30 days to have passed.For getting the unit calibrated, we can do that for you at $75.
- Calibration instructions come with the unit. A calibration adapter that fits over the sensor also comes with the unit. You'll need to purchase calibration gas as well as a constant flow regulator to complete the calibration.
Timing for calibration is a somewhat contentious issue. The information from the manufacturers is not easy to follow. Calibration intervals for the GasAlert Extreme are set at 180 days. Typically our customers bump test each time before they use the device, and do a complete calibration every 3-6 months.
- This monitor is meant to be worn on the front of your shirt. It is a diffusion monitor and samples the air it comes in contact with. It doesn't have an extended range, but is designed to be worn by workers in potentially hazardous areas so they know when the atmosphere has changed and they need to get out.
- This Item: BW Honeywell GasAlert Extreme CO Continuous Readout Monitor GAXT-M-DL
Miller Revolution Contractor Harness 650CN-BDP/UGN $143.00 As low as: $135.00
Miller MightEvac Confined Space SRL Tripod Hoist MR50GC-Z7/50FT$3,827.00
Total Price $4,214.00
Total Price Excl. Tax: $4,214.00 Incl. Tax: $4,214.00
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.