The device has an NH3 measuring range of 0-100 ppm. When the GasAlert Extreme NH3 encounters harmful levels at 25 ppm and again at 50 ppm, it goes into a vibrating, flashing light, and 95 dB alarm.
GasAlert Extremes are famously durable. The housing is not only concussion-proof, but it's IP 66/67 rated for dust and water protection. You want a monitor that can not only provide you accurate readings, but one that can do so in harsh weather and industrial work sites.
BW makes the GasAlert Extreme monitors compatible with the MicroDock II, making automatic testing and calibrations easier than ever. Use the hands-free Hard Hat Clip carrying accessory GA-HC-1 with any of the BW single gas monitors.
- Measuring range of 0-100 parts per million
- Low alarm of 25 ppm and high alarm level of 50 ppm
- IP 66/67 rated housing
- Longer lasting than competitors, reduces ownership cost
- Provides a live digital readout of gas levels, not simply alerting
- Two-year replaceable sensors and batteries
- Extremely durable
- Compatible with MircroDock II for easy bump tests
GAXT-A-DL - Yellow
GAXT-A-DL-B - Black
|Product Weight (lbs.)||0.18|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||0.7000|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
- This monitor is a safety device, not an analytical device. It's not designed for that application and would not function properly.
The calibration gas for this unit is considered a special order, so please give us a call at 1-800-829-9580 and we can help you place it.
Also, it is recommended to calibrate the machine once every 6 months.
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.