- Industry-leading FastBump test (10 seconds) that eliminates bottlenecks, while avoiding costly purge cycles that waste gas
- Gangable up to five modules, each with its own LCD screen and keypad for independent operation
- Easy to set up with no tools required, it takes just two minutes and an Ethernet cable or a USB drive.
- Easy to connect via Ethernet to a Network
- USB port to easily configure dock module settings or retrieve data without network access
- Enables endless configuration of BW Clip alarm set points and other parameters throughout the gas detector operation life
- Bump testing, configuration, and record-keeping support for the BW Clip
- A new level of customization for maintenance-free devices
- Configure alarm set points, track compliance of workers and more
Bump as many as five BW Clip detectors with a single IntelliDoX module in less than a minute using FastBump. That means no more bottlenecks from workers lining up to bump test their detectors.
Flexible configuration to meet changing needs
Configure the high and low alarm set points — plus other detector parameters — throughout the BW Clip lifespan. So you can rely on your detector to always work the way you want it to.
Efficient networking and data transfer for easy record-keeping
Use either USB or Ethernet to transfer bump tests, peak exposures and other gas-detection data.
Please Note: The BW IntelliDoX Enabler Kit is required to operate IntelliDox Docking Station.
- Power supply with region-specific AC power cord
- Ethernet cable
- Inlet (purge) filter assembly
- 3 ft. / 1 m calibration gas tubing
- 3 ft. / 1 m purge gas tubing
- 15 ft. / 4.5 m exhaust tubing
- Quick connect fittings
- IntelliDoX inlet end plate
- Weight: 4.2 lbs
- Power Supply: 12 V/ 8.33 A ITE Power Supply
- User update-able settings: Configure Alarm Settings, Display gas reading during alarm, Enable non-compliance indicator, Hibernate detector, Schedule bump reminders, Transfer event logs, Time display preference, and Update firmware
- Communication Method: Two-Way infrared communication between docking module and detector
- Menu Navigation: Adjustable display/time settings, configure gas inlets, review IntelliDoX module, and password protected (if enabled)
- Data Storage: 2 GB internal
- Warranty: 2 years
Bump Tests BW Clips with the IntelliDoX
Wall Mounting the IntelliDoX
Single IntelliDoX Set Up
Hibernating a BW Clip with the IntelliDoX
IntelliDoX Gang of 5 Set Up
Connecting the IntelliDoX Via Network
DX-CLIP - BW IntelliDoX Docking Station
DX-ENBL-NA - IntelliDoX Enabler Kit
REG-DF-1 - BW Demand Flow Regulator
CG-Q34-4 - BW 4-Gas Calibration Mix 34 liters
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||4.2000|
Should be a little easier Review by Brian
Should be a little easier to use with a better instruction manual. (Posted on 10/2/2015)
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.