Compatible with both the MicroDock II and the new IntelliDoX instrument management systems, the BW Clip is engineered to the highest standards of quality and reliability, keeping you safe and compliant. Use the hands-free Hard Hat Clip carrying accessory GA-HC-1 with any of the BW single gas monitors.
BW Clip Standard Features:
- Maintenance-free: no sensor or battery changes necessary
- Compact, lightweight design with one-button operation
- Designed for a range of harsh environments and extreme temperatures
- Automated self-test of battery, sensor and electronics
- Wide-angle flash, which alerts simultaneously with audible and vibrating alarm
- Automatic logging of the 35 most recent gas events and bump test results
- Compatible with MicroDock II and Fleet Manager II software
- Ip 66/67- can be submerged up to 1 meter
- Extended event log - up to 35 events
- Automated self test
- Affordable, with low cost of ownership
- 3 year maintenance free
- Configuration of high and low alarm set points before the device is activated
- Adjustment of alarm set points and other parameters as needed throughout the lifespan
- Non compliance chirp indicator
- Configuration without activation
- Option to enable the noncompliance indicator, which flashes red when a bump test is due or a gas event occurs
- Option to display gas reading during alarm
- User settable bump test reminder
- 7-8 sec Bump test with no more than 1 minute purge
- Option to display the Real Time Clock
- Unique dual reservoir sensor design dramatically improves instrument performance, response time, and longevity compared to traditional electrochemical sensors and consistently delivers reliable instrument performance under the harshest environmental conditions
- Reflex Technology advanced automated self-test function routinely checks the operating condition of the sensor to increase safety, up-time, and overall worker confidence
BW Clip Specifications:
- Weight: 0.6 lbs.
- Temperature: H2S, -40 to 122 Degrees F
CO, -22 to 122 Degrees F
- Humidity: 5 - 95 percent RH (non-condensing)
- Alarms: Visual, vibrating, and audible
- Typical Battery Life: 3 years
BWC3-M 3 Year CO 35-200
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||0.8000|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Regular Price: $275.00
Sale Price $244.00
Regular Price: $410.00
Sale Price $364.00
- The BWC3-M is a 3 year disposable detector, and it does not display concentration by default. This can be changed by using the IntelliDox instrument management system. However, this can be an expensive solution if you don’t have a large number of detectors. BW offers other similar instruments that might be more economical, and answer your needs.
The BW GasAlert Extreme Carbon Monoxide monitor has the digital display you are looking for. The size is about the same, and the useful life is not artificially limited. The sensor is warranted for 2 years, but will likely last longer than that. The battery is replaceable. The flip side of having a digital display is that you now need to have the unit calibrated every 6 months. With a cylinder of calibration gas and a regulator, it is easy to do. Or we can do it for you.
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.