Just turn on the device and it runs continuously — no need for calibration, sensor replacement, battery replacement or battery charging. That means great reliability and no downtime. With the 2-year BW Clip for CO, you can use the BW Clip Hibernation Case when you're not using it for a week or more and extend it's life by that period of time, up to 12 months.
BW Clip Standard Features:
- Maintenance-free: no sensor or battery changes necessary
- Compact, lightweight design with one-button operation
- Designed for a range of harsh environments and extreme temperatures
- Hibernation mode with case accessory or IntelliDoX
- Automated self-test of battery, sensor and electronics
- Default Alarm Setpoints at 35 ppm and 200 ppm
- Alarm Setpoint range of 5 ppm to 200 ppm
- Detector measuring range of 0-300 ppm carbon monoxide
- Wide-angle flash, which alerts simultaneously with audible and vibrating alarm
- Automatic logging of the 35 most recent gas events and bump test results
- Compatible with MicroDock II and Fleet Manager II software
- Ip 66/67- can be submerged up to 1 meter
- Affordable, with low cost of ownership
- Configuration of high and low alarm set points before the device is activated
- Adjustment of alarm set points and other parameters as needed throughout the lifespan
- Non compliance chirp indicator
- Configuration without activation
- Option to enable the non-compliance indicator, which flashes red when a bump test is due or a gas event occurs
- Option to display gas reading during alarm
- User settable bump test reminder
- 7-8 sec Bump test with no more than 1 minute purge
- Option to display the Real Time Clock
- Unique dual reservoir sensor design dramatically improves instrument performance, response time, and longevity compared to traditional electrochemical sensors and consistently delivers reliable instrument performance under the harshest environmental conditions
- Reflex Technology advanced automated self-test function routinely checks the operating condition of the sensor to increase safety, up-time, and overall worker confidence
Compatible with both the MicroDock II and the IntelliDoX instrument management systems, the BW Clip is engineered to the highest standards of quality and reliability, keeping you safe and compliant. Use the hands-free Hard Hat Clip carrying accessory GA-HC-1 with any of the BW single gas monitors.
Custom calibrations are available direct from PK Safety. If you need custom alarms for your BW Clip, we have technicians that can customize these settings to your exact requirements without delaying your order. Volume discounts starting at 6 units. Call us at 1-800-829-9580 for details.
BW Clip Specifications:
- Weight: 0.6 lbs.
- Temperature: -40 to 122 Degrees F
- Humidity: 5 - 95 percent RH (non-condensing)
- Alarms: Visual, vibrating, and audible
- Typical Battery Life: Two years
BWC2-M 2 Year CO 35-200
|Product Weight (lbs.)||.30|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||0.8000|
Good! Review by Safety1st
Good Product! Fast Shipping! Great customer service! Been a happy customer with PK Safety for years. I'll continue to do business with their team! (Posted on 4/20/2016)
Satisfied Customer Review by BB
The customer service was excellent, as the gentleman I spoke with (more than once) was polite and very knowledgeable about your products, which was a big help to me. The price was reasonable and we're pleased with the monitors we purchased. (Posted on 8/14/2015)
Excellent Product and Service Review by Fred
Our ambulance squad was looking for a reliable, low maintenance, CO detector that we could clip onto our jump kits. Not really knowing too much about such a product, I called your customer service number listed on the website. I spoke with Jenny a total of three or four times, each time with questions that she researched while we were on the phone, and answered or responded with answers in a prompt return call. I ended up purchasing two units, which Jenny recommended and we are totally satisfied with the product and would look to PK for similar items in the future. (Posted on 7/31/2015)
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Regular Price: $275.00
Sale Price $244.00
Data logging for this monitor can only be done with the BW Intellidox which has software with it. The software is currently compatible with Windows 7, but is currently being worked on for Windows 10
Not this particular brand, but you may want to look at this item:
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.