Just turn on the device and it runs continuously — no need for calibration, sensor replacement, battery replacement or battery charging. That means great reliability and no downtime. With the two-year BW Clip for CO, you can use the BW Clip Hibernation Case when you're not using it for a week or more and extend it's life by that period of time, up to 12 months.
Compatible with both the MicroDock II and the IntelliDoX instrument management systems, the BW Clip is engineered to the highest standards of quality and reliability, keeping you safe and compliant. Use the hands-free Hard Hat Clip carrying accessory GA-HC-1 with any of the BW single gas monitors.
Custom calibrations are available direct from PK Safety. If you need custom alarms for your BW Clip, we have technicians that can customize these settings to your exact requirements without delaying your order. Volume discounts starting at 6 units. Call us at 1-800-829-9580 for details.
BW Clip Standard Features:
- Maintenance-free: no sensor or battery changes necessary
- Compact, lightweight design with one-button operation
- Designed for a range of harsh environments and extreme temperatures
- Hibernation mode with case accessory or IntelliDoX
- Automated self-test of battery, sensor and electronics
- Wide-angle flash, which alerts simultaneously with audible and vibrating alarm
- Automatic logging of the 35 most recent gas events and bump test results
- Compatible with MicroDock II and Fleet Manager II software
- Ip 66/67- can be submerged up to 1 meter
- Default Alarm Setpoints: Low 50 ppm, High 200 ppm
- Alarm Setpoints Range from 5 ppm - 200 ppm
- Detector measuring range from 0-300 ppm
- Automated self test
- Affordable, with low cost of ownership
- Configuration of high and low alarm set points before the device is activated
- Adjustment of alarm set points and other parameters as needed throughout the lifespan
- Non compliance chirp indicator
- Configuration without activation
- Option to enable the noncompliance indicator, which flashes red when a bump test is due or a gas event occurs
- Option to display gas reading during alarm
- User settable bump test reminder
- 7-8 sec bump test with no more than 1 minute purge
- Option to display the Real Time Clock
- Unique dual reservoir sensor design dramatically improves instrument performance, response time, and longevity compared to traditional electrochemical sensors and consistently delivers reliable instrument performance under the harshest environmental conditions
- Reflex Technology advanced automated self-test function routinely checks the operating condition of the sensor to increase safety, up-time, and overall worker confidence
BW Clip Specifications:
- Weight: 0.6 lbs.
- Temperature: -40 to 122 Degrees F
- Humidity: 5 - 95 percent RH (non-condensing)
- Alarms: Visual, vibrating, and audible
- Typical Battery Life: Two years
BWC2-M50200 2 Year CO 50-200
|Product Weight (lbs.)||.30|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||0.8000|
Essential safety monitor: portable, effective, affordable Review by Pilot's Wife
There is a need for this product. My husband, along with family and 2 friends, took a used plane on a short 3 hour flight to the beach. By the time they arrived, all had a headache and the passengers closest to the back were severely ill. The culprit: carbon monoxide. One hour longer and this could have been a tragedy. This product, as described, included multiple warning systems: visual, sound, and vibration. The product we used previously only had a "color change" that might be missed. Portability, plus multiple ways to notify pilot and passengers of carbon monoxide danger - at an affordable price. Thank you, PK Safety. (Posted on 1/5/2016)
Check items to add to the cart or select all
The BW Clip BWC2-M50200 does not display readings at any time. This is a compliance detector, with alarm points to alert the user when preset limits are reached. These are OSHA default alarm settings. On the plus side, no calibration is required for the life of the unit.
If seeing the actual gas level values is important to you, we have other instruments. For instance, the BW GasAlert Extreme CO monitor will show a constant digital readout. You will need to calibrate the unit every 180 days at a minimum to maintain accuracy.
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.