Kevlar EZ Stop II Lanyards are built tough. They feature flame resistant 100 percent Kevlar® 29 webbing with a 800 degree char temperature and limited resistance to 1000 degrees. They are also exceptionally resistant to cuts and abrasions. If you are welding or in high temperature environments, you want the protection of Kevlar.
- Great addition to the ExoFit XP Arc Flash and Delta II Arc Flash harnesses
- 1 3/4 in. Kevlar webbing for extra protection from high heat
- Easy to use self-locking snap hooks at both ends (ideal for back D-ring arc flash harnesses – not to be used with dorsal web loop harnesses)
- Nomex/Kevlar shock absorbing cover for protection
- 6 ft. in length
- Limits arresting forces to 900 lbs. or less
- Meets the electric arc requirements of Arc Flash standard ASTM F887-04
- Electric Arc tested to 40 cal/cm2
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||4.0000|
|Weight Capacity||310 Pounds|
|Lifeline Material||Nylon Webbing|
|Webbing Material||Nomex / Kevlar (FR and Arc Flash)|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI, ASTM|
|100% Tie Off||No|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: Capital Safety Arc Flash EZ-STOP II Nomex Web Lanyard 1240870
DBI-SALA Nano-Lok 6 ft. SRL Steel Snap Hooks 3101287$308.00 As low as: $279.00
Klein Tools 12-Piece Electrician's Tool Set$227.00
Total Price $721.00
Total Price Excl. Tax: $721.00 Incl. Tax: $721.00
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.