The Allegro 9910 Tyvek Supplied Air Respirator (SAR) Hood is made for work in dirty or toxic environments such as painting booths or asbestos abatement jobs. The hood comes with a waist belt assembly which clips around the chest to keep the hood from coming up and allowing potentially dangerous fumes or gases into the hood.
The fact that the mask is disposable is perfect for jobs where cleaning or decontamination is difficult. Simply remove the down tube and clamp before disposing of the hood.
- For low-pressure air pumps
- Poly-coated Tyvek hood
- Large, clear 15mil panoramic lens
- Down tube
- Nylon belt assembly with plastic clip for air hose
- Fit testing not required
- NIOSH approved
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||3.0000|
|Protection From||Lead, Asbestos, Organic Vapors, Mold, Chlorine (Bleach), Particulate Aerosols Free of Oil, Acid Gas Irritants, Ammonia, Mercury|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Regular Price: $137.00
Sale Price $124.50
- The Allegro 9910 is strictly intended for use with an air supply hose. No filters or other self contained options are available.
There are so-called Powered Air Purifying Respirators (PAPR) that use a belt mounted blower to pull air through cartridges or filters. As an example, please check out the 3M Versaflo series PAPR with hood.
- The ¼ hp pump used with the single full face and half mask kits is not powerful enough to run a hood. An airline hood, not being a tight fitting facepiece, uses more volume of air. The air will still flow, but won’t be enough to meet the airflow requirements.
- We would not consider the Allegro 9910 appropriate for use with a scuba tank. Constant flow airline respirators, and hoods in particular, use a fairly large volume of air. The hood will need about 6 cubic feet per minute (CFM). A quick check of your tank capacity will show how quickly the contents are going to be used up… Fast! The rotary vane compressors used in our airline hood kits move large volumes of air, at a relatively low pressure of about 7 to 10 psi.
There are pressure demand full face airline respirators (not a hood) that use relatively smaller amounts of air, and would be better suited to using with a compressed air cylinder. If this interests you, please get back to us, and we’ll get you some information related to that. They do cost more, approx $250.
- The Allegro Tyvek Supplied Air Respirator (SAR) Hood Assembly 9910 comes with a 1/4" OBAC fitting as standard.
- Yes, this is a Complete Tyvek Respirator Hood Assembly. The down tube is located in the back of the hood, which allows it to stay out of the way. It's made of corrugated, flexible, and lightweight material. It has a OBAC quick-connect plug with wide diameter for minimal air restriction.
- This Item: Allegro Tyvek Supplied Air Respirator (SAR) Hood Assembly 9910
Allegro 2 Worker Full Face Mask Airline Respirator System 9200-02
Regular Price: $1,740.00
Sale Price $1,543.00As low as: $1,422.00
Allegro 8 in. Confined Space Blower 25 ft. Ducting 9533-25$313.00
Total Price $1,907.72
Total Price Excl. Tax: $1,907.72 Incl. Tax: $1,907.72
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.