Modern safety equipment favors light weight and streamlined design. Comfort also heads up a list of must-haves. One of the first things you notice when you put the NV2000 helmet on is the pillow foam padding. This ensures the helmet always sits comfortably on your head. The padding is hook and loop mounted and easily removed for cleaning. The large wrap around double lens offers a larger than traditional field of view. The inner lens complies with safety standards for impact resistance, providing a high level of protection.
Air duct distribution diffuses an even flow of breathing air throughout the NV2000 to cool the head and face, and prevents the lens from fogging. Multi-layered sound deadening foam makes this helmet the quietest on the market. Depending on the surroundings, you may still need earplugs, but this is a serious step forward. The high pitched sound from abrasive blasting can wear you out in no time, along with the dangers of hearing loss.
The NV2000 has a tough polyethylene helmet shell that meets ANSI Z89.1 requirements. It is also U.V. stabilized and abrasion resistant. Breathing air evenly flows throughout the helmet minimizing lens fogging and cooling the user. The lightweight helmet padding ensures comfortable and proper fit for workers.
- Wrap around wide angle inner and outer lens for wide field of vision
- Removable lens frame with secured strong latch
- The rubber window frame gasket provides a seal from dust
- Meets NIOSH requirements for sound levels inside the helmet
- Multi-layered sound dampening foam minimizes noise
- Weight is 4.3 lbs which makes for better comfort
- 28” nylon cape to protect from rebounding abrasive
- Hanging strap on top of helmet for easy storage and cleaning
- Non-toxic PVC inner and outer material
- 33” heavy duty abrasion resistant flexible breathing tube located behind the helmet allowing it to be out of the way
- Replacement breathing tube assembly (Part# NV2021)
- High impact Polycarbonate (meets ANSI Z.87.1-03+)
- 8 11/16” X 4 3/4”
- Replacement inner lens available (PN NV2018, 10 pkg.)
- Clear co-polyester
- 10 5/8” X 5 1/8”
- Replacement lens peel offs (PN NV2017, 50 pkg.)
- Replacement outer lens available (PN NV203 1, 50 pkg.)
- Approval No. TC-19C-363 (Use only Allegro approved airline hoses)
NV2000LP - Nova 2000 Helmet with nylon cape, breathing tube, and constant flow valve
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||8.0000|
|Protection From||Most Dusts|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Regular Price: $137.00
Sale Price $124.50
- Checking with Allegro tech support, they have done internal testing to verify noise reduction claims. With a 120db noise source located 1 foot away from the helmet, a reduction of 30db was recorded. 120db is intensely loud, and likely is reflective of the conditions encountered with a sand blasting application. So, while bringing the volume down to 90db is good, please bear in mind that you would still require some level of hearing protection. Also, the testing may not be as well documented as we might like.
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.