Blue Welding Helmet
Performance proven and a cost effective system used by foundries, aluminum plants, mines, chemical plants, refineries, auto manufacturers, metal working and fabrications. This Helmet offers protection from airborne contaminates including hexavalent chromium applications, flying debris, sparks, chemical and molten metal splashes. The helmet flips allowing user to grind and clean metal looking through clear ANSI face shield. Equipped with variable shade, auto-darkening lens, shade 9-13. ANSI certified face shield and head protection. NIOSH approved.
- Filter size: 3.5" x 4.3" (8.9cm x 10.9cm)
- UV/IR: Up to shade 16, permanent outer coating to protect eyes
- Battery: Solar Cells primary with digital Lithium powered backup (lasts 5-10 years)
- Switching time: 1/10,000
- Light Shade Modes: 4
- TIG Rating: 5 AMPS
- Grind mode: Yes
- NIOSH approved
- Head protection: ANSI Z89.1 Type 1 Class G
- Made of ABS
- Low profile and lightweight (3.140 lbs)
- Quick release suspension for easy cleaning
- Made in USA
- Eye Protection: ANSI Z87.1-2003
- Protection Factor: APF 1000
- Made of anti-fog polycarbonate
- Viewing area: 15” X 6.75”
- Good for all welding processes including TIG and TIG pulsing
- ADF lens, shade 9-13
- Features both optical and magnetic arc detection systems
- Capability to detect light and magnetic waves that occur during welding
- Optomagnetic sensors can be adjusted from zero to six feet in range
- Solar powered with dual sensors
- Active viewing area: 3.8” X 1.6” (9.65cm X 4.06cm)
- Made of Stedprene (a fire retardant, polyurethane coated poly cotton fabric)
- Added comfort
- Protects user’s neck from falling debris
- Made of glass filled polyamide (Nylon)
- Variable shade, auto-darkening lens, shade 9-13
- 4.25” X 3.5” (10.8cm X 8.9cm)
Includes FR downtube, battery, charger, belt, flow tester, and 2 HEPA filters. The Blower Assembly features a quick-release function allowing each filter to snap on and off the blower pack with ease. Each filter can be locked in place with locking clips.
HEPA Filter (HE)
Ideal for welding and metal work. Recommended for use in healthcare, pharmaceutical, heavy industry, manufacturing, and asbestos remediation applications. NIOSH approved. NIOSH magenta color.
Acid Gas Filter (HE/HF/HC/SD)
Ideal for acid gases and for when nuisance level ozone is present. Recommended for use in the same applications as the HEPA (HE) filter and petro-chemical, construction, transportation, chemical manufacturing, aluminum welding, smelters, steel mills, mold remediation, and metal working. NIOSH approved. NIOSH purple/white color.
Organic Vapor Filter (HE/OV)
Ideal for organic vapors, pharmaceutical, and painting. Recommended for use in the same applications as the HEPA (HE) filter and chemical manufacturing, pulp. and paper (paper mills), and laboratories. NIOSH approved. NIOSH magenta/black color.
Your choice of a standard U.S. charger or an International charger.
A lens is included though replacements may be purchased here.
9934-W - Kit with Welding Blue Helmet (Choice of this kit or 9934-WE)
9934-WE - Kit with Deluxe Air Shield with International Charger (Choice of this kit or 9934-W)
9904-10W - Welding Blue Helmet (Included in kit)
9904-36 - Replacement Auto Darkening Lens Kit (included with 9904-10W & 9934-W)
PR02-630SP - Blower Assembly (included with kit)
PR02-623SP - HEPA Filter (HE) (one pair included with kit, additional are optional)
PR02-624SP - Acid Gas Filter (HE/HF/HC/SD) (optional)
PR02-629SP - Organic Vapor Filter (HE/OV) (optional)
|Product Weight (lbs.)||15|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||15.5000|
|Protection From||Most Dusts, Lead and Asbestos, Organic Vapors, Acid Gas Irritants, Welding|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Regular Price: $137.00
Sale Price $124.50
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: Allegro EZ Air Pro Blue Welding Helmet PAPR System 9934-W
Rasco Fire Retardant Umbrella - Navy UFN7001$96.00
Klein Tools Tradesman Pro Organizer Lighted Tool Bag 55431$93.25
Total Price $2,179.25
Total Price Excl. Tax: $2,179.25 Incl. Tax: $2,179.25
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.