Downtube not included.
Air Shield/Helmet Key Features:
- NIOSH approved
- Head protection: ANSI Z89.1 Type 1 Class G
- Made of ABS
- Low profile and lightweight (3.620 lbs) (visor alone: 0.480 lbs)
- Quick release suspension for easy cleaning
- Made in USA
- Eye Protection: ANSI Z87.1-2003
- Protection Factor: APF 1000
- Made of anti-fog polycarbonate
- Viewing area: 15” X 6.75” (38.1cm X 17.1cm)
- Made of Nylon 6
- Large #10 lens included
- 4” X 4.75” (10.1cm X 12cm)
- Made of Stedprene (a fire retardant, polyurethane coated poly cotton fabric)
- Added comfort
- Protects user’s neck from falling debris
9904-10WB - Welding Black Helmet
9904-35 - Auto Darkening Lens Kit (included with 9904-10WB & 9934-WB)
|Product Weight (lbs.)||3.7|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||4.2000|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Regular Price: $137.00
Sale Price $124.50
- This helmet can't be modified to accommodate a chin strap and it's not rated for side impact.
- This Item: Allegro Black EZ Air Pro Welding Helmet PAPR 9904-10WB
Rasco Fire Retardant Umbrella - Navy UFN7001$96.00
Klein Tools Tradesman Pro Organizer Lighted Tool Bag 55431$93.25
Total Price $664.25
Total Price Excl. Tax: $664.25 Incl. Tax: $664.25
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.