- Incredibly lightweight for a full size 5x4 welding helmet coming in at way below 14 oz.
- Made from Dupont super tough flame retardant nylon that can withstand extreme cold and heat without cracking or deforming
- Head, ear and neck coverage
- Cover plate ejection system makes changing cover plates a breeze. Push the internal button and pull the cover plate off, it's just that simple
- Includes comfortable Pera-Lok ratchet headgear that won't wear out like all other brands. Also comes with an ultra-soft replaceable headband that conforms to the shape of your forehead
- Perfect for general welding applications and comfortably balanced for all day use
- Includes 9935-X54V ADF filter lens
- Viewing area: 1.9" x 3.8" (4.8 cm x 9.6 cm)
- UV/IR: Up to shade 16, permanent outer coating to protect eyes
- Battery: Solar Cells primary with digital Lithium powered backup (lasts 5 - 10 years)
- Switching time: 1/10,000
- Light Shade Modes: 4
- TIG rating: 5 AMPS
- Grind mode: Yes
- Standards: ANSI and CSA
0600-54 - Economy Welding Shield with X54V Lens
|Product Weight (lbs.)||1|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||1.5000|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.