Please Note: This unit arrives with the Carbon Monoxide monitor uncalibrated. If you do not have CO calibration capabilities, the calibration kit is recommended.
Allegro's Air Filtration Panels convert shop air used for pneumatic tools and equipment to clean breathable air. The 3-stage filtration system purifies compressed air by removing water, oil and particulate matter. The pressure regulator includes a pressure gauge and adjustment knob with locking ring. A pressure relief valve protects the CO monitor and respirators in the event of regulator failure.
The carbon monoxide monitor, which can be operated in AC (115VAC) or DC (9V) mode, activates an audible alarm when the concentration of CO exceeds 10 ppm. All the of this unit are housed in a rugged Pelican case for portability and protection. It includes a support stand for stability and up-right operation. Meets NIOSH requirements for point-of-attachment.
Replacement filters are available and are easily changed in the field. The CO monitor does require periodic calibration. According to Allegro, with normal (daily) usage, the CO Monitor should be calibrated once every two weeks.
- Housed in a portable, rugged Pelican case with carrying handle
- A 16-gauge powder coated steel stand, for support
- All brass plumbing with quick-disconnect
- Hansen couplers
- Power source: 115V AC to 9V DC power adapter for continuous power supply
- 9V DC Alkaline battery (primary or as back-up for AC adapter)
- Alarm Setting: 10 PPM (Canada: 5PPM)
- Ext. Connections: Optional Remote Strobe Alarm
- Audible: 90 decibel Piezo Alarm
- Visual: External power LED light signal
- Sensor: Electrochemical, replaceable
- Display: Liquid crystal
- Keys: Mode & Set
- Modes: Normal operation, peak, battery charge and calibration mode
- Calibration: Self adjusting calibration to 20 PPM cylinder of CO calibration gas
- First Stage: 5 micron particulate filter element and automatic mechanical drain
- Second Stage: 0.010 micron coalescing filter element and manual drain
- Third Stage: 0.003 micron activated carbon filter element and manual drain
- Regulator: High pressure, adjusting pressure knob, 0-160 pressure gauge and external relief valve
- Flow Meter: Adjustable metering valve, range from 0.0-1.0 LPM
13 in. L x 6 in. W x 14 in. H
9872 - 2-Worker Carry-Air Filtration Panel
9872-50 - Filtration Kit
9872-60 - Calibration Kit
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||16.0000|
|Protection From||Most Dusts, Lead and Asbestos, Lead, Asbestos, Organic Vapors, Mold, Chlorine (Bleach), Particulate Aerosols Free of Oil, Acid Gas Irritants, Ammonia, Mercury, Welding|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Regular Price: $137.00
Sale Price $124.50
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: Allegro 2-Worker Carry-Air Filtration Panel 9872
Honeywell Analytics E3Point Oxygen (O2) Sensor Cartridge E3O2$233.00
Pyramex Goliath White Frame Safety Glasses SW5620D$4.90
Total Price $1,845.15
Total Price Excl. Tax: $1,845.15 Incl. Tax: $1,845.15
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.