Rotary vane pumps make a very portable & light weight air source. The big deal about using the rotary vane technology is that they require no internal lubrication. This contrasts with typical piston type compressors. With their internal oil supply, they may produce carbon monoxide, requiring expensive gas detection monitors and filters. The A300 needs none of this!
This particular model is designed for use with one full or half face respirator user. The 1/4 hp motor is not powerful enough to provide the airflow that a hood needs. 100 ft maximum hose length, using only one length at a time (connections introduce restriction).
The motor and pump feature a metal base & housing that are powder coated blue. All brass plumbing, including the adjustable pressure relief valve. Single quick-connect OBAC air fitting for connecting the air hose on the outlet.
- Type: Oil-less, rotary vane
- Vanes: Carbon construction (4 ea/replaceable) (1.250 in. x 1.500 in. X 0.125 in.)
- Inlet Filter: 40.0 Micron bronze/steel
- Exhaust Filter: 0.30 Micron HEPA inline
- Pressure Gage: 1 1/2 in. face, (0-15 psi.), steel housing
- Working Press: 2-12 psi. (15 psi Max)
- Performance: 0-5 CFM at 60 Hz, 0-4 CFM at 50 Hz
- Noise level: At Pump: 90 dB (6 feet: 74 dB, 10 feet: 72 dB)
- 1/4 HP
- Volts: 115V/230 VAC, 60 Hz Single phase
- Certifications: UL Recognized, CSA Certified
- RPM: 1725 RPM at 60Hz
- Current Draw: 115V, 4.6A at 60 Hz
- Current Draw 230V, 2.3A at 60Hz
- Cord: 6.5 ft AWG 16/3 with integrated ON/OFF switch
- Plug: Integrated NEMA 5-15
15 in. L x 9 in. W x 13 in. H
Low Pressure Breathing Airline Hose (100 Feet Max from pump to respirator) is sold separately.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||33|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||36.0000|
|Protection From||Most Dusts, Lead and Asbestos, Lead, Asbestos, Organic Vapors, Mold, Chlorine (Bleach), Particulate Aerosols Free of Oil, Acid Gas Irritants, Ammonia, Mercury, Welding|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Regular Price: $137.00
Sale Price $124.50
- Unlike your shop compressor, this ambient air pump is specifically designed to deliver safe, breathable air. It’s ideal for your type of application where no filter or cartridge will get rid of the Isocyanides. Shop compressors have a different pump that allows water and oil into the lines. The A300 delivers air that is as clean as the area it was pulled from.
We don’t have health paperwork for this product, but here is a link to the specifications and you also might be able to contact Allegro directly if you need that information.
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.