For more detailed information on this kit, please refer to the individual component pages: Allegro 9806 1/4HP Airline Pump, Allegro 9100 Airline Supply Hose (50 ft.), Allegro 9920 Half Mask Constant Flow Airline Respirator.
Our customers have found the one-worker half mask airline respirator combination to be a very economical way to get into a supplied air system. Ideal for the isolated worker, dealing with chemicals or other applications, who requires an air source independent of the ambient area, but doesn't require a full face mask or hood. For eye protection, a face shield in combination with goggles or safety glasses are recommended.
9205-01 Single half-mask system with 50 ft. hose
|Product Weight (lbs.)||35.0|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||47.0000|
Wished I Bought One Sooner Review by Steve A.
It is fantastic! Wished I would have bought one years ago! (Posted on 3/24/2016)
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Regular Price: $137.00
Sale Price $124.50
- The max from pump to respirator is 100'
- The components of this system can be purchased individually however OSHA do not allow multiple manufacturers components to be used in and airline respirator system. If you use the 3M mask you'll be violating OHSA rules.
- The manufacturer doesn't have a live span for this equipment although maintaining the unit at scheduled intervals will extend it's operating life. The pump can be placed outdoors but it's not recommended for use in extreme environments. The pump doesn't use any oil so snow or freezing conditions can cause rust and damage the pump.
- SCUBA equipment uses a demand flow system (you breath in, it gives you air). The Allegro Airline respirator works a little differently in that it constantly supplies air regardless of inhalation or exhalation. Exhaled gasses are sent out through a valve on the front of the mask but as with any respiratory equipment there are dead air spaces so it's not possible to disperse 100% of exhaled gasses, however this equipment will get you as close as you can get to 100%
- Yes. The Allegro airline mask system comes complete and ready to use right out of the box. Care should be taken to locate the air pump inlet in an area of clean breatheable air. The air is then pumped down the hose to your mask. This assures a steady flow of air, while you work in a dirty job. Automobile painting and bodywork are great applications, especially when urethane paints are involved. Fit testing is not needed, though faces should be clean shaven to assure a good seal against the face.
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.