A complete particulate PAPR system for industrial applications where combined respiratory, head, eye and face protection is required or desired.
Easy to Use
• Simple, one-button operation.
• Two types of alarms — one audible and one LED— alert the user to either a low battery or low airflow, such as when a particle filter is fully loaded.
• Sophisticated electronics keep the factory-calibrated airflow at a nominal 190 LPM (6.7 cfM).
• The lightweight lithium ion battery quickly charges and has no memory effect or heavy metals.
• The battery and filter can be changed quickly and easily by hand.
• The belt and blower unit have smooth outer surfaces, facilitating fast wipe downs for easier cleaning.
Designed for Optimal Usability
• The air inlet design helps make sitting possible without compromising the airflow intake.
• A window on the filter cover allows easy identification of the installed filter.
• LED lights on the battery itself indicate its charge status on and off the charger.
• Intuitive user interface — blue components represent user interface points (i.e. power button, filter cover, battery release).
• Also available with 3M Backpack for Versaflo TR-300 BPK-01.
The TR-300-HIK Kit includes:
- M-307 Respiratory Hard Hat (ANSI Z89.1-2003 Type I Class G)
- TR-306N PAPR with High Durability Leather Belt
- BT-40 Heavy Duty Breathing Tube
- TR341-N Battery Charger
- TR-3710N filter and TR-362 spark arrestor/prefilter
- Storage bag
- Brand: Versaflo
- Headgear Type: Head Cover
- Mission Type: Aircraft, Ships, Vehicles
- Operation Type: Facility Safety, Maintenance, Repair & Operations, Overhaul
- Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) Systems: Belt-Mounted
- Product Type: PAPR Systems
- Recommended Application: Assembly, Facility Maintenance, Machine Operations, Painting, Sanding
- Recommended Industry: Automotive, Food & Beverage Manufacturing, Manufacturing, Military Maintenance, Repair and Operation (MRO), Pharmaceutical, Transportation
|Product Weight (lbs.)||2.50|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||3.0000|
|Protection From||Particulate Aerosols Free of Oil|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
This product doesn't require fit testing.
Yes, glasses can be worn with this item.
The assigned protection factor (APF) for the 3M Versaflo PAPR system varies, depending on what headgear, helmet or hood is used. My review of the 3M documentation shows a shield headgear with an APF of 25, and many of the soft hoods with an APF of 1,000.
For all M-Series headgear (the M-307 is included in the TR-300-HIK) 3M recommends a 3 year product life. This means all components should be replaced 3 years after the manufacture date, if they aren't replaced prior due to damage. There is a date dial, showing the month and year of manufacture, on the head suspension.
- This Item: 3M Versaflo Heavy Industry PAPR Kit TR-300-HIK
Draeger Pac 7000 Replacement CL2 Sensor 6810890
Pole Climbers with 1-1/2 in. Gaffs Without Pads and Straps 1972ARL
Total Price $2,050.25
Total Price Excl. Tax: $2,050.25 Incl. Tax: $2,050.25
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.