- High-comfort Speedglas 9100 Head Suspension
- The innovative 3M Quick Release Swivel (QRS) enables one-handed breathing tube connection and release
- Meets the requirements of mechanical resistant to high speed particles according to EN 175 class B
- Side Windows: Exclusive shade 5 filters that widen your field of vision
- An airduct that is an integral part of the shield, providing a refreshing air-flow across the entire breathing zone
- Speedglas 9100 Series Welding Filters with superior optical performance for continuous viewing comfort
|Product Weight (lbs.)||2.4|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||2.9000|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
- The short answer would be yes, the 3M Speedglas helmets have a version that would fit on a hard hat.We would want to know what hat you are using, and then get you a part number and price. In general, the easy way to attach helmets and other accessories is by using the slots typically incorporated in plastic hard hats. My concern might be that an iron worker might be using a different style of hat. For instance, a full brim style or the popular brown fiberglass type. Likely can still be done, but different attachment methods.
- This item is the helmet only. The 3M Adflo line of welding helmets and accessories can be a little daunting to figure out. So many styles and parts. In general, we order a blower, battery, filters and hose to accompany the welding helmet that best suits your needs. Our best feedback comes directly from customers, and they usually are happiest with the auto-darkening styles lens option.
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.