We have combined this mask with our favorite filter for lead work, which is the 3M 7093 P100 Filter. This filter is HEPA rated and encased in protective plastic so it can be wiped off easily and used on multiple jobs.
3M 7500 Half-Mask Respirator (1)
3M 7093 P100 Filters (1 pair)
7501 - Small
7502 - Medium
7503 - Large
7093 - Hepa Filters
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||1.0000|
|Protection From||Most Dusts, Lead and Asbestos|
For welding and grinding Review by Joe
I have another respirator by another company but I like the extra types of filters that can be added to this one. It's very comfortable. I'm glad I bought it. (Posted on 9/19/2014)
Lead Mask Review by John
Very happy with mask. It's comfortable to wear and easy to breathe through. (Posted on 10/7/2013)
mask for indoor range bullseye shooting Review by Bryan
Comfortable, not a distraction, easy to breath through. (Posted on 11/19/2012)
Check items to add to the cart or select all
- These filters don't have a fixed lifespan. Once the filter material starts to get clogged breathing resistance will increase. When it gets uncomfortable it's time to change the filters.
- Yes, this product will definitely provide adequate protection while mowing the lawn.
- A 100 class particulate filter is recommended for many bioaerosols, including botulinum toxin. The 3M 2091 P100 Filter is suggested. The 2091 will attach directly to the 6000 Series and 7500 Series Respirators
- The P100 (HEPA) filter is the highest level of filtration available in a respirator. Particles 0.3 microns and greater will be removed with 99.9% efficiency. This includes the finest dust I believe you could possibly come up with in a wood shop.
There are other possible factors at work here. First is the fit of the mask. Air that gets around the filters by means of a leak in the seal against your face, will not have the offending particles removed. Please pay close attention, and consider using a respirator fit test kit to ensure a leak-free fit.
Second, there may be additional compounds generated during the wood cutting and sanding process. Some woods, when heated will give off organic vapors. The characteristic smell of certain woods is a by-product of this. You may have become sensitized to one or more of these compounds? Adding a layer of charcoal to your respirator may be helpful? Choose either the 3M 2097 or the 3M 60926.
Lastly, if you also finish wood in your shop, it may be that other compounds (stains, solvents, coatings, etc) may be the culprit?
- The 3M 7500 Lead Dust respirator would not be the right combination for this purpose. The 3M 7093 filters will only remove particulates from the air. Great for toxic dust and metal fumes, but not effective against chemical vapors.
The 3M 7500 basic facepiece, in combination with the 3M 6006 cartridge, would provide relief from the chemicals used by indoor air freshener products. The activated charcoal used in the 6006 multi gas vapor cartridge absorbs organic vapors like a sponge. When wearing this respirator, you should not smell or taste the offending perfume products.
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.