The innovative Edge 4 noise dosimeter features a thin, lightweight, contoured shoulder mount, and is composed of the following: a microphone with a preamplifier, a weighted network, an internal clock, a calculator, and logged data storage memory. The monitor safely performs in potentially hazardous environments. Applications include: transportation, pharmaceutical, construction, automotive, military maintenance, repair and operation, mining, food and beverage manufacturing, metal fabrication, oil and gas, general manufacturing.
- Large intuitive display with easy-to-use interface
- Measuring Range: 70dB - 140dB
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer
- Battery Life: 60 Hours
- Measurement Parameters: Dose, Exposure, Identity Field, Lavg/Leq, Max, Min, Peak, Run Time, SEL (Lep), SPL, Threshold, TWA, Upper Limit (UL)
- Standards: CE, IEC 61252, ANSI S1.25
- Time Response: Fast, Slow
- 2 virtual dosimeters
You can monitor and log noise studies by enabling two different parameter settings in one dosimeter, also referred to as “virtual dosimeters”. For instance, you may want to set one dosimeter to log using the OSHA HC (Occupational Safety and Health Administration - Hearing Conversation) parameters and also monitor noise with the OSHA PEL (Occupational Safety and Health Administration – Permissible Exposure Level) settings. A few scenarios of virtual dosimeters include: industrial noise control, hearing conservation compliance, work site assessments, personal noise verification, and military applications.
3M™ AcoustiCal AC-300 Calibrator
The AcoustiCal AC-300 is a precision sound level calibrator for calibration of Class/Type 1 and Class/Type 2 instruments. It generates two settings with either 250 Hz or 1000 Hz at a sound pressure level of 114 dB. The sound pressure level and combinations of frequency outputs conform to the requirements of the IEC standard 60942 (2003) for sound calibrators.
- Communications: via the EdgeDock and USB to PC
- Typical recharge: 2 - 4 hours
- Complete instrument: fits neatly into EdgeDock without removing mounting devices
Optional Feature (not included): 3M™ Detection Management Software 75-DMS
3M™ Detection Solutions data logging instruments are able to integrate with the DMS designed for dosimetry, sound level measurements, heat stress assessments and environmental monitoring. Detection Management Software - Includes one CD for installation of Detection Management Software. Order computer interface cables separately.
This advanced software helps safety and occupational professionals:
- Retrieve, download, share, and save instrument data
- Create charts, tables, and panels to intuitively interpret your measurements
- Generate insightful charts and reports
- Export and share recorded results
Configure instrumentation and save pre-configured setups
3M Noise Detection Pocket Guide
75-4000K-AC3: Edge 4 Kit
75-DMS: Optional Software (not included in the Kit)
|Product Weight (lbs.)||0.8|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||1.0000|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: 3M Edge 4 Noise Dosimeter with Single Docking Station and Calibrator 75-4000K-AC
Howard Leight Sync Stereo Earmuffs 1030110
Regular Price: $46.00
Sale Price $29.15As low as: $27.25
3M Securefit Anti-Fog Safety Glasses SF401AF 12/Box$37.00
Total Price $3,419.15
Total Price Excl. Tax: $3,419.15 Incl. Tax: $3,419.15
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.