Should the GasAlert Extreme Monitor encounter dangerous levels of sulfur dioxide, it noticeably vibrates, flashes lights, and lets out a 95 dB audible alarm.
The real reason for this detector's popularity has to be its robust construction. The housing is concussion proof, and it's IP 66/67 rated for dust and water. Not only do you get accurate readings, but you get a monitor that can withstand the abuse of most industrial worksites.
The monitor features a steel alligator clip, MicroDock II compatibility, multi-language options, simple usage, and standard datalogging. BW Technologies is a name to be reckoned with in the gas detection world, and the GasAlert Extreme are their best single gas monitors.
- Measuring range of 0-100 ppm
- Low alarm of 2 ppm, high alarm of 5 ppm
- Lightweight, portable, and incredibly durable
- Live digital readout of present gas levels
- Compatible with MicroDock II for simplified calibrations
- Compatible with hands-free Hard Hat Clip carrying accessory
- Long-lasting, with replaceable batteries and sensors
- Vibrating, light, and audible 95 dB alarms
GAXT-S-DL - Yellow
GAXT-S-DL-B - Black
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||0.7000|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Regular Price: $359.00
Sale Price $318.00
There are no product questions yet.
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.